관련서비스

금융

부동산 메뉴

부동산 이야기
추천 Best

베스트 글은 네티즌의 참여(조회순, 찬성/반대)
등이 활발한 글을 모은 자동 목록입니다

더보기
[전원주택/땅이야기] 100년이 넘은 집을 외국에선 어떻게 개조하고 살까 .....
멋진아빠와 시골동행님 작성글 전체보기 추천 4 | 조회 1978 | 2018.08.03 10:09 | 신고

우리는 보스턴 남부 캘리포니아에서 2008 년, 대학을 졸업하고,결혼 하고, 보스턴 대학에서 임상 영양학석사 학위 마치고 

영양사 와 의료 인턴쉽을 완료했습니다

결혼의 첫 해에 우리의 첫번째 집 구매 하였고 1879년에 지어진 집을 우리가 좋아하고 우리가 원하는 색상으로

탈바꿈을 시도 하기로 했습니다.

Restored Old farmhouse Ideas. Old farmhouse. Old farmhouse Ideas. Built in 1879, our farmhouse had good bones, a nice flow to the rooms. Old farmhouse Exterior. Restored Old farmhouses #RestoredOldfarmhouseIdeas #Oldfarmhouse #OldfarmhouseIdeas #OldfarmhouseExterior #RestoredOldfarmhouses Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

아름 다운 주택

1800s home ideas. Built in 1879 this home has a tinge of farmhouse and a tinge of Victorian. #1800shomes #1800shomeideas #oldfarmhouses #Victorian #Victorianfarmhouse Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

1879 년에 지어진, 우리 집은  빅토리아 풍의 농가 주택입니다.

Tulip garden ideas. A row of tulips welcome you home. Tulip gardens. #Tulip #gardenideas Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

현관

Porch Steps Decor. Farmhouse Porch steps with planters and lanterns. Porch Steps Decor. Farmhouse Porch steps with planters and lantern ideas #Porch #porchSteps #porchStepsDecor #Farmhouse #FarmhousePorch #FarmhousePorchsteps #planters #lanterns Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

현관은 오랜 시간에 대한 집에 대한 추억을 선사하고 처마 아래 앉아서  보고 ...

천천히 산책하면서 생활하는 모습이 가장 낭만적이라고 ...

식물 꽃 길 따라

Farmhouse flower planter ideas. Galvanized metal planters add a farmhouse touch to the front porch. Farmhouse galvanized metal pot planters. galvanized flower planter ideas #Farmhouseflowerplanterideas #Farmhouse #galvanizedpotplanters #galvanizedplanters Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

집주인을 만나 ..

Home Bunch's Beautiful Homes of Instagram. This popular series feature real homes from Instagram. Beautiful Homes of Instagram goes live every Sunday on Home Bunch. Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

베란다

Porch Bistro Set. Porch Bistro Set ideas. The table and chairs are from Wayfair. #Porch #BistroSet Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

정문

Benjamin Moore Catalina Blue. Aqua Blue front door paint color Benjamin Moore Catalina Blue. Turquoise front door. I painted our front door Benjamin Moore Catalina Blue in high gloss #BenjaminMooreCatalinaBlue #aquabluedoor #bluedoor #aquadoor #turquoisefrontdoor #turquoisedoor #frontdoor #paintcolor Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Stair Wall Gallery. Family stair wall gallery ideas. As you enter the home you’re greeted by a lovely old wood staircase. We had pictures taken of our boys at 5 day old, 6 months and one year, framed in barn wood frames and they are our artwork up the stairs. #StairWallGallery #Familywallgallery #wallgallery Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Restoring Old Staicase Ideas. Staircase Restoration. As you enter the home you’re greeted by a lovely old wood staircase. The wall color is Benjamin Moore Grey Owl. The entry light is the Darlana Lantern by Visual Comfort (17”w by 24” h). Staircase Restoration ideas #StaircaseRestoration #oldstaircaserestoration #oldstaircase #restoringoldstaircases #restoringoldstaircaseideas Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Lighting

The entry light is the Darlana Lantern by Visual Comfort. The entry light is the Darlana Lantern by Visual Comfort (17”w by 24” h). Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

콘솔 테이블

Foyer Console Table and Baskets. The entry is a relatively tight squeeze but I really wanted an entry table. This one from World Market is thin and long. A perfect addition to the space. I jazzed it up with ring pulls and matching large seagrass baskets. It’s topped with matching Visual Comfort lamps and a Restoration Hardware mirror. Foyer Console Table Basket ideas. Foyer Console Table and Baskets Foyer Console Table and Baskets. Foyer Console Table and Baskets #Foyer #ConsoleTable #Baskets Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

마루

Hardwood Floor Restoration. The Hardwood floors were sanded down and stained with two coats of a 50/50 mixture of Minwax Ebony and Jacobean, finished with a satin clear coat. Hardwood Floor Restoration Ideas. Hardwood Floor Restoration Color. Hardwood Floor Restoration Steps #HardwoodFloor #Restoration #HardwoodFloorRestoration #HardwoodFloorRestorationIdeas #HardwoodFloorRestorationColor #HardwoodFloorRestorationSteps Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

패밀리 룸

Benjamin Moore Winter White. Soft White Paint Color Benjamin Moore Winter White. Great white for walls Benjamin Moore Winter White Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Sofa Pillow Combination Ideas. Sofa Pillow Combination Ideas. Floral Pillows: Designers Guild Shanghai Garden in Ecru from Burke Decor. Knit Off-white Pillows: Pottery Barn. Living room Sofa Pillow Combination Ideas #SofaPillowCombination #PillowCombinationIdeas Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

추억

Benjamin Moore Winter White. The wall color is Benjamin Moore Winter White. Before we had babies my husband and I loved to travel. The gallery wall are black and white photos from our travels framed in Anthropologie’s Minimalist Gallery Frame. #BenjaminMooreWinterWhite Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

커피 테이블

Industrial Farmhouse Coffee Table. Industrial Farmhouse Coffee Table Ideas. Industrial Farmhouse Coffee Tables. Coffee table from Restoration Hardware, baskets from Homegoods. The baskets are a lifesaver, hiding all the clutter of daily life—magazines, ipads, laptops. Industrial Farmhouse Coffee Table #IndustrialFarmhouseCoffeeTable #IndustrialFarmhouseCoffeeTables #IndustrialFarmhouse #CoffeeTable #Farmhousecoffeetable Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

거울

Mirrors #Mirrors The adjacent wall has a trio of starburst mirrors, the biggest from Z Gallerie, the medium by Ballard Designs and the smallest from Target which I gold leafed. Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

목공 제품

Fireplace Mantel Decor. Fireplace Mantel Decor Ideas. The tile is from the TileBar in mini brick oyster white pearl. It is gorgeous and we have had no issues with the heat damage. Fireplace Mantel Decorating Ideas. Fireplace Mantel Decorating Tips and Ideas #FireplaceMantel #Fireplace #Mantel #FireplaceDecor #MantelDecor #FireplaceMantelDecor #FireplaceMantelDecoratingIdeas #FireplaceMantelDecoratingTips Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Coastal Bookshelf Decor. Coastal Neutral Bookshelf Decor. Driftwood, photo frames, vintage bottles, linen covered books and a touch of brass accessories. Shelves paint color is Benjamin Moore Decorator’s White. Coastal Bookshelf Decor. Coastal Neutral Bookshelf Decor #Coastal #BookshelfDecor #BookshelfDecor #NeutralBookshelfDecor #neutralBookshelf #Bookshelf #Decor Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

벽난로

Grasscloth wallpaper above fireplace. Grasscloth wallpaper above fireplace ideas. Grasscloth wallpaper fireplace alcove. All trim in the house is Benjamin Moore Decorator’s White. #Grasscloth #wallpaper #fireplace #Grassclothwallpaperabovefireplace #fireplaceGrasscloth #fireplacealcove Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Reading nook chairs. Create a reading nook in your living room to add comfort and a finished look to your space. Ethan Allen Versailles Chair. #readingnook #nook #chairs #comfortablechairs Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Neutral Pillows. Neutral pillow ideas. Neutral throw pillows are from One Kings Lane #neutralpillows #throwpillows #onekingslane Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

윈도우

Windows. New Windows. Home with new windows ideas. New windows were installed in the rooms. They are by Harvey windows, with the windows in the nook each 82” high and 30“ wide including the transom windows above. Transom windows #windows #newwindows #transomwindows Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Dining Room

Dining Room Beaded Chandeliers. Dining Room Beaded Chandelier. Chandeliers: 18” Malibu chandelier in milk glass bead and natural raffia from Ro Sham Beaux Dining Room Beaded Chandelier Ideas. Dining Room Beaded Chandeliers #DiningRoomBeadedChandeliers #DiningRoom #BeadedChandelier Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

18 inch Malibu chandelier in milk glass bead and natural raffia from Ro Sham Beaux. 18 inch Malibu chandelier in milk glass bead and natural raffia from Ro Sham Beaux. 18 inch Malibu chandelier in milk glass bead and natural raffia from Ro Sham Beaux. 18 inch Malibu chandelier in milk glass bead and natural raffia from Ro Sham Beaux. 18 inch Malibu chandelier in milk glass bead and natural raffia from Ro Sham Beaux #Malibuchandelier #milkglass #bead #naturalraffia #RoShamBeaux Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

다이닝 룸 가구

Dining room furniture. Dining room furniture ideas. Dining room table. Dining room chairs. Dining room host chairs. I had never purchased a dining room table before and was very excited to find this Avignon table from Frontgate. The side chairs are from World Market and the wicker end chairs are from Pier 1. Dining room furniture ideas #Diningroomfurniture #Diningroom #furniture #Diningroomfurnitureideas #Diningroomtable #Diningroomchairs #Diningroomhostchairs Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Soft Grays Color Palette Inspiration. Interiors. I love how this beautiful neutral grey grasscloth sets the soothing tone. In this space my inspiration piece was the beautiful fabric by Anna French. Soft Grays Color Palette Inspiration Ideas #SoftGraysColorPaletteInspiration #SoftGrays #ColorPalette #Inspiration #Interiors Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Anna French in Olympus. Curtains: Custom coverings by Anna French in Olympus from Lynn Chalk, Etsy. Anna French Fabric in Olympus. Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Soft Gray Grasscloth Wallpaper. Wallpaper is Schumacher Kisho Sisal Silver. I love how this beautiful neutral grey grasscloth sets the soothing tone for this room #SoftGrayGrassclothWallpaper #GrayGrassclothWallpaper #GrassclothWallpaper #Grasscloth #Wallpaper #Schumacherwallpaper #Kisho #Sisal #Silver Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Dining room Coffered Ceiling. Dining room Coffered Ceiling Ideas. We had the same carpenter add wainscoting and a coffered ceiling. Dining room Coffered Ceiling #Diningroom #CofferedCeiling Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Turquoise Hutch. Light Turquoise Hutch #TurquoiseHutch Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Kitchen

Kitchen Before and After Photos. See the transformation of this kitchen on the blog. This kitchen looks completely new with some paint, new backsplash and new hardware. The kitchen when we moved in was a chaotic mess of wood colors - 4 different wood tones to be exact and it drove me nuts. I was 7 months pregnant when I just couldn’t take it any longer. My husband took every cabinet door and drawer front off. We washed everything thoroughly, sanded and I painted the cabinetry during nap time every day. #beforeandafterkitchenphotos Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

보조주방

Before and After Kitchen Renovation Ideas. You won't believe how this kitchen used to look. Some paint really goes a long when when it comes to kitchen renovation. The white color (Benjamin Moore Chantilly Lace) made the kitchen so much lighter while the grey island (Benjamin Moore Chelsea Gray) provided depth and interest. I painted all the baseboard and trim in the same BM Chantilly Lace. #beforeandafter #beforeandafterkitchen #kitchenreno #kitchenrenovation Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

타일

Neutral Mini Tile Backsplash Ideas. Backsplash Tile South Cypress, Java random strip-latte glass mosaic. How to design a timeless neutral kitchen. Neutral Mini Tile Backsplash. Neutral Mini Tile Backsplash Ideas. How to design a timeless neutral kitchen. Neutral Mini Tile Backsplash. Neutral Mini Tile Backsplash Ideas. How to design a timeless neutral kitchen. Neutral Mini Tile Backsplash #NeutralMiniTileBacksplash #NeutralMiniTileBacksplashIdeas #designatimelesskitchen #designneutralkitchen #Neutraltile #neutralbacksplash #Minitile #Backsplash Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

주방 허치

Kitchen Breakfast Room and Hutch Cabinet. Kitchen Breakfast Room and Hutch Cabinet Ideas. Kitchen Breakfast Room and Hutch Cabinet #Kitchen #BreakfastRoom #HutchCabinet. #KitchenHutchCabinet #kitchenHutch Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

수납장

Benjamin Moore OC-65 Chantilly Lace Kitchen Cabinet Benjamin Moore OC-65 Chantilly Lace Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color. Benjamin Moore OC-65 Chantilly Lace #BenjaminMooreOC65ChantillyLace #kitchen #cabinet #paintcolor #BenjaminMooreOC65ChantillyLacekitchen #BenjaminMooreOC65ChantillyLacecabinet #BenjaminMooreOC65ChantillyLacepaintcolor #BenjaminMooreOC65 #BenjaminMooreChantillyLace #BenjaminMoorePaintcolors Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

메인부엌

Brass Cabinet Pulls. Affordable Brushed Brass. Lewis 3” bar pull from my knobs. Pulls Afordable brass hardware Affordable brass kitchen hardware #Affordablebrasshardware #brasshardware #kitchenhardware #BrassCabinetPulls #BrassPulls #CabinetPulls #BrushedBrass Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

식사 공간

Small Eating area by kitchen with Greywash Table. Small Eating area by kitchen with Greywash Table ideas. Greywash Table: World Market. Woven Wicker Chairs: Pottery Barn Small Eating area by kitchen with Greywash Table from World Market #SmallEatingarea 3Eatingarea #kitchen #kitchenEatingarea #Greywash #GreywashTable #worldmarket Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

여름의 스플래쉬

Summer Drink ideas. Summer Drinks. Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

조명

Benjamin Moore Chelsea Gray Kitchen Island. Benjamin Moore Chelsea Gray Kitchen Island Paint Color. Benjamin Moore Chelsea Gray Kitchen Island #BenjaminMooreChelseaGrayKitchenIsland #BenjaminMooreChelseaGray #KitchenIsland #BenjaminMoore #ChelseaGray #BenjaminMoorePaintColors Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

놀이방

Benjamin Moore Paper White. Benjamin Moore Paper White. Soft Grey Paint Color Benjamin Moore Paper White #SoftGrey #PaintColor #BenjaminMoorePaperWhite Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

색 구성표

Playroom Color Scheme. Playroom Color Scheme Ideas. I wanted a fun and whimsical space for little boys to learn and play but like the rest of the home, I wanted it to be lovely and inspiring, in a palate of grey, taupe, light blue, navy and aqua and in this case, punches of fun orange which screams “little boys”. Playroom Color Schemes. Playroom Color Scheme #PlayroomColorScheme #Playroom #ColorScheme Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

벽지

Playroom Wall Decor. Playroom Wall Decor. Playroom Wall Decor. I really believe it is the details that make a space lovely and my favorite detail in this room is the Cole and Son Wallpaper wall. Cole and Son Woods in Taupe. #Playroom #WallDecor Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Soft Toys. Soft Toys. Soft Toys #SoftToys Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Alphabet Wall Decor. Kids Alphabet Wall Decor. Playroom Alphabet Wall Decor. Animal Alphabet Cards. The ABC cards are from Kate Durkin on ETSY. I hung them with tacks, bakers twine and tiny clothes pins. Kids Bedroom Alphabet Wall Decor. Nursery Alphabet Wall Decor #AlphabetWallDecor #KidsAlphabetWallDecor #PlayroomAlphabetWallDecor #KidsBedroomAlphabetWallDecor #NurseryAlphabetWallDecor Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Playroom Toys and Books. Designing a Playroom. Playroom Toys and Books Ideas. Playroom Toys and Books. Book Ledges: Holman Ledge 4 ft in modern white, Pottery Barn. Crates: Flea Market find, orange wheels from Amazon. #PlayroomToysandBooks #PlayroomDesign #PlayroomToys #PlayroomBooks Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Kids Bookshelves. Kids bedroom Bookshelves. Kids playroom Bookshelves. We created a reading nook on one wall out of Potterybarn ledges and old crates we added wheels to. Kids Bookshelves. Kids bedroom Bookshelves. Kids playroom Bookshelves #KidsBookshelves #Kids #Bookshelves #KidsbedroomBookshelves #KidsplayroomBookshelves Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Playroom kitchen set. Play kitchen is from Ikea. The ikea kitchen got a facelift to resemble momma’s real kitchen. I used marble contact paper for the surface and BM Chelsea Grey I had leftover from the kitchen island. #Playkitchen #playroom Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

놀이방 수납장

Playroom Storage Cabinet. Playroom Storage Cabinet Ideas. Custom built-ins were not in the budget for the playroom. I waited until Land of Nod had a sale and bought two bookcases and two toy boxes. Perseverance pays off—they look like a solid unit and add interest to the space. Playroom Storage Cabinets. Playroom Storage Cabinet #PlayroomStorageCabinet #PlayroomStorageCabinets #PlayroomStorage #PlayroomCabinet Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

DIY 놀이

DIY Play Sign. DIY Wood Play Sign. This room has many DIYs but my favorite is the P-L-A-Y sign. The barnwood letters are from Etsy. #playroom #playsign #walldecor Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

파우더 룸/세탁

Benjamin Moore HC-168 Chelsea Gray. Benjamin Moore HC-168 Chelsea Gray Cabinet Paint Color. Benjamin Moore HC-168 Chelsea Gray Cabinet. Benjamin Moore HC-168 Chelsea Gray. Benjamin Moore HC-168 Chelsea Gray Cabinet Paint Color. Benjamin Moore HC-168 Chelsea Gray Cabinet Paint Color Ideas. Benjamin Moore HC-168 Chelsea Gray. Benjamin Moore HC-168 Chelsea Gray Cabinet Paint Color. Benjamin Moore HC-168 Chelsea Gray Cabinet #BenjaminMooreHC168ChelseaGray #BenjaminMooreHC168ChelseaGrayCabinet #CabinetPaintColor #Cabinet #paintcolor#BenjaminMooreHC168 #BenjaminMooreChelseaGray #BenjaminMoore #HC168 #ChelseaGray #BenjaminMoorePaintColors Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Benjamin Moore HC-168 Chelsea Gray Painted Cabinet with new knobs by Anthropologie. #BenjaminMooreHC168ChelseaGray #Anthropologie #knobs Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Designers Guild Wallpaper. My husband once again flexed those epic wallpaper muscles of his and put up this beautiful Designer’s Guild wallpaper, Whitewell Noir. It is my favorite wallpaper in the whole house #DesignersGuild #wallpaper #WhitewellNoir Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

마스터 침실

White Bedroom. White Master Bedroom. We just completed our master bedroom about a month ago. And it feels great. White Bedroom. White Master Bedroom. White Bedroom. White Master Bedroom #WhiteMasterBedroom #WhiteBedroom Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

White and off white bedroom. Neutral White and off white bedroom. I wanted soothing and neutral in our master bedroom. The bedding is white with a pop of pattern in the Schumacher floral pillows. The rug is a braided wool rug from Rugs USA, 9x12. It fits nicely in the space and is very soft underfoot. Neutral White and off white bedroom ideas. White and off white bedroom. Neutral White and off white bedroom. Neutral White and off white bedroom ideas. White and off white bedroom. Neutral White and off white bedroom. Neutral White and off white bedroom ideas #NeutralWhitebedroom #neutrals #neutralbedroom #neutralbedrooms #offwhitebedroom #bedroomideas Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

침구와 베개

Neutral Floral Pillows. Neutral Floral Pillow Ideas. The bedding is white with a pop of pattern in the Schumacher floral pillows. #NeutralFlorals #NeutralFloralPillows #FloralPillows Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Pom pom pillow. Pom pom pillow ideas. The pom pom pillow is by Laurel and Blush. Neutral Pom pom pillow #Pompompillow Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Small nightstands. Small nightstand ideas. We have a king size bed and not a lot of space for nightstands. These nightstands are barely 12” wide and are from Wayfair. Lamps are from HomeGoods. Small nightstand. #Smallnightstands #Smallnightstand #Smallnightstandideas Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

샹들리

Brass Chandelier. Brass Chandeliers. Ballard Design brass chandelier Brass Chandelier #BrassChandelier Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Bed Throw. A knit throw brings texture and a soft feel to this bedroom. Knit Throw is from Ethan Allen. #BedThrow #throw #knitthrow Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

커튼

Affordable Curtains. Affordable Curtain Ideas. Believe it or not, the white velvet drapes are from Amazon by Half Price Drapes and I could not be more impressed. They are fully lined blackout drapes with weights in the bottom corners, 50x108" and they were only $65 per panel. I know I know. I'll give you a minute to pick your chin up off the floor. They are AMAZING. Luxurious, well-made wonders of engineering. Although white, they soften the room and block the light. #AffordableCurtains #AffordableCurtainIdeas Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Console Vignette Ideas. The dresser was my mother’s. I painted it a grey chalk paint and went to the remnant yard to find a piece of rhino quartz for the top. It has a beautiful creamy look to it and was a very inexpensive upgrade. It is topped with a Serena and Lily mirror and lamp from Wayfair. Console Vignette Ideas. Grey Console with neutral Vignette. Console Vignette Ideas #ConsoleVignetteIdeas #console #VignetteIdeas Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Neutral Gender Nursery. Neutral Gender Nursery Design. The curtains were the main point of inspiration, along with a vintage radio flyer wagon. Fabric is from onlinefabricstore and is the Suzani Nile/Denton. Neutral Gender Nursery Ideas. Neutral Gender Nursery Decor #NeutralGenderNursery #NeutralGenderNurseryDesign #NeutralGenderNurseryIdeas #NeutralGenderNurseryDecor Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Nursery Curtains. Nursery Curtains. Fabric is from onlinefabricstore and is the Suzani Nile/Denton. The glider is from Restoration Hardware. Nursery Curtain Ideas #NurseryCurtains Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

DIY Rain gutter book shelves. DIY Rain gutter bookshelves. We love to promote reading with our boys and they both love books. My husband installed the rain gutter book shelves. A DIY inspired from Pinterest. #DIYRaingutterbookshelves #Raingutterbookshelves Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Behr Mystic Sea. Paint color is Behr Mystic Sea. Behr Mystic Sea. Behr Mystic Sea Paint Color #BehrMysticSea #Behr #MysticSea Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Mobile. Restoration Hardware soft toys mobile. Restoration Hardware soft toys animal mobile #Mobile #RestorationHardware #softtoys #mobile #RestorationHardwaresofttoys #RestorationHardwareanimalmobile #RestorationHardwaremobile Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

빈티지 옷장

Vintage Nursery Dresser. Vintage Nursery Dresser Ideas. The dresser was a Craigslist find that I painted a deep teal and added Anthropologie hardware. Vintage Nursery Dresser. Painted Vintage Nursery Dresser #VintageNurseryDresser #NurseryDresser #PaintedNurseryDresser Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

보육공간

Nursery Signs. Nursery Sign Ideas. Nursery Wall Decor Sing #NurserySigns #NurserySign #NurserySignIdeas #NurseryWallDecor #Nursery #WallDecor Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

모빌

DIY Mobile. Nursery Ideas DIY Mobile The mobile is a DIY project as is the ABC artwork I made using a pin board from Target, scrapes of fabric and iron on hem #DIYmoblie #nursery #diy Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Grey Nursery. Pale grey nursery. Nusery with soft greys and whites The sweet grey elephant hamper along with the rocker are from The Home Decorators Collection. The pendant is from Restoration Hardware Baby and Child as well as the crib bedding and bumper. #greynursery #nursery Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

사이드 테이블

Nursery side table. Nursery side table ideas. The side table is from Anthropologie. Nursery side table #Nurserysidetable #sidetable Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Kids bedroom curtains. The beautiful curtains are from Anthropologie. Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Pom Pom Curtains. Grey Pom Pom Curtains. Anthropologie Pom Pom Curtains #PomPomCurtains #GreyPomPomCurtains #Anthropologie #AnthropologiePomPomCurtains Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

책장

Nursery Bookshelf. The bookshelf in the reading nook as well as the wall shelf are from PotteryBarn Kids. Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Reclaimed Wood Letters. Nursery Reclaimed Wood Letters. The reclaimed wood letters bring a farmhouse feel to this nursery #farmhousenursery #ReclaimedWoodLetters #Nurseryletters #ReclaimedLetters Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Nursery Wallpaper. Neutral Nursery Wallpaper. Nursery Wallpaper ideas #Nursery #Wallpaper Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

복도공간

Benjamin Moore Classic Grey. Benjamin Moore Classic Grey. Benjamin Moore Classic Grey. Benjamin Moore Classic Grey. Benjamin Moore Classic Grey. #BenjaminMooreClassicGrey Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

윗층 욕실

Bathroom Flower. Bathroom Flowers #BathroomFlower #Bathroom Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Bathroom Brass Towel Ring. Bathroom Brass Towel Ring. Bathroom Brass Towel Ring. The hardware is from Kohler. #Bathroom #Brass #TowelRing Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Bathroom Bench. Bathroom Benches. The shower curtain, wood stools and linens are from Serena and Lily. #Bathroom #Bench Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

Gray Bathroom Tile. Gray Bathroom Tile Ideas, I used two different tiles for the shower, a grey subway tile and a lattice pattern for the back wall. Both are from The Tile Shop. Gray Bathroom Tile Combination #GrayBathroomTile Home Bunch Beautiful Homes of Instagram @finding__lovely

귀농,귀촌은 돈 많이들여 지은 주택도 아니고 걷치레의 화려함만 가득한

카페도 아닙니다.귀농귀촌의 진정한 답은 본인이 직접 만들어가는게 답입니다.

그 해답을 찾을수 있는 곳 뜻을 같이한 순수 아마추어 회원들로만 모여 개설한

아래 ↓↓ 홈피로 오시면 답을 찾을수 있습니다         

• 글쓴이의 다른글 보기

베스트토론

더보기

부동산 토론 이슈보기

오늘의 주요뉴스

더보기

부동산 이슈보기

서비스 이용정보

Daum부동산은 제휴 부동산정보업체가 제공하는 매물 정보와 기타 부동산 관련 정보를 제공하는 서비스로서,
      제휴 업체의 매물 정보를 비롯한 각종 정보 및 이와 관련한 거래에 대하여 어떠한 책임도 부담하지 않습니다.

위 내용에 대한 저작권 및 법적 책임은 자료제공사 또는
      글쓴이에 있으며, Kakao의 입장과 다를 수 있습니다.

Copyright © Kakao Corp. All rights reserved.